ARK Centre COVID-19 Protocols
- At a minimum, all Government protocols are, and will continue to be, adhered to
- No entry to ARK Centre is permitted by anyone who suspects he/she has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to COVID-19
- During Stage 4 restrictions, the only reason to enter ARK Centre will be for select individuals involved in the preparation and delivery of meals.
Conditions of Entry (when entry is allowed):
- Should anyone be unwell or exhibit signs of being unwell they will be refused entry to ARK Centre
- Entrants must adhere to all Government regulations. For example, so long as wearing a mask is required by law, all entrants to ARK Centre must comply with this directive.
- Anyone visiting ARK Centre, for any reason, must adhere to social distancing requirements
- All people entering must enter his / her details on the Visitor Log that can be found at Reception. Each person must include his / her name, contact number, email and time of entry
Conduct at ARK Centre:
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser are situated on the main landing for use by any entrant
- No more than one person per bathroom at any point in time
- No visitors are allowed into the kitchen for any reason
ARK Catering Safety Practices:
- Strict hygiene practices apply to the preparation, packaging and delivery of food
- A regimen of cleaning of all surfaces takes place prior to, and following, each entry to the ARK Catering kitchen
- All staff involved in the preparation, cooking and delivery of meals must maintain strict self-isolation practices when not at ARK Centre
- All tasks that staff can be complete from home must be. Only meal preparation and cooking may take place on site.
- Zero contact delivery remains standard practice
ARK Centre’s Commitment:
- Cleaning of bathrooms, door handles, alarm pad and all surfaces takes place prior to, and following, a gathering of any size. Cleaning of all kitchen-related surfaces is a separate activity and takes place regardless of when & if gatherings are allowed.
- Staff protocols:
- Staff to advise the General Manager if they have come into contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- Staff to notify the General Manager if they are being tested for COVID-19, and of test results when available.
- Staff to work from home to the greatest extent possible and must work remotely while awaiting test results.
- All staff to work from home exclusively during Stage 4 restrictions.
- Should any staff member test positive for COVID-19 he / she will not be allowed to return to the office until they can provide medical certificate / confirmation of a negative test
- When able to be in the office, staff are not to share items such as stationary or computers and are to maintain social distancing at all times
Communication in Case of Confirmed Case:
- Should ARK Centre become aware that a person who entered ARK Centre have a suspected case, or confirmed case of COVID-19, anyone else who was at ARK Centre at the time of his / her visit will be notified accordingly. Reporting to the appropriate Government department channels will also take place.